You can use beard oil and balm together.
Assuming you want to apply beard oil first, see How to use the beard oil? first, then come to this one after.
Okay now you have done that you are ready. Why apply Beard Balm to your face?
Beard Balm is not just useful for having a nice smelling beard but it comes with many benefits for your skin. You will have seen the long list of ingredients which we will include in our beard balm and the benefits they have:
Here they are again:
Mango butter: This tropical butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look.
Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
Beeswax, being a natural product from Bees, it also has many skin benefits such as containing Vitamin A, as stated before this. Help your skin youthful. Also, beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.
These are just a few benefits which you get when you use our products, there are many more. Search for yourself, last but not least.
Fragrance: It is very nice to have your skin to feel good but why not smell good as well? we use a number of essential oils which are used in very small amount but enough to give a nice smell.
Step by step guide:
1. Before you start: you can rub your hands together will they are warm this makes it faster to emulsify the balm.
2. You should use your thumbnail to dig up the beard balm. The amount you get is depending on how long your beard is. We recommend getting half a thumbnail size.
3. Once the Beard Balm is on the thumbnail, you take it off your nail and rub it in your hands.
4. Hopefully your hands are still quite warm still, if not give it a small rub together then apply your beard.
5. Use your palms and fingers and rub through your beard, then apply this to your moustache. Then once you have done this, use the comb to spread the balms into areas which you may have missed.
If you need a comb, click here