Before you Start:
The best time to apply beard oil is after a hot shower when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils. But you need to make sure you dry your beard completely before applying any oil. As the water will prevent the oil from being absorbed into your beard.
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply later if needed.)
- Spread the oil evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed evenly, use you your palms and fingers to spread the oil along the cheeks upwards and back down.
- Repeat this action on your neckline and on your chin.
- Once all areas of your beard are covered in oil and distributed well, get a comb for a final spread. (Hyperlink to foldable comb). Then you are done. It’s important to wash your hands in warm soapy water to remove any of the remaining oil left on your hands and fingers.
Now to apply your beard balm – see how to use the beard balm.